NO APOLOGIES

NO APOLOGIES:

Today there was a mass shooting in a shopping/business area of Tel Aviv. This is terrorism. This happens daily in Israel.

I never criticize Israel and I tend to be so overly protective of her that I resent those Jews who do criticize her. Today is the day I will openly criticize her because I want to protect my people.

Remaining in a relationship or a negotiation with an enemy who explicitly wants to harm you is not valuable. It is a position that has no winners, only losers.

This reminds me of my mother. She stayed in an abusive relationship for thirty-seven and a half years. I left when I was seventeen, this is to say nothing of the half a dozen times I ran away from home between the ages of six and seventeen.

My mother did not have a day of peace, a day of reasonableness or cohesiveness in her marriage. It was nothing but broken promises, lies, abuse and harm. Yet she stayed in it because she thought if she kept being a good person and continued to pray, that one day it would be okay.

You cannot fix other people’s problems. You cannot change anyone but yourself. This is like the codependent parent with the heroin addict child who thinks they can fix their kid. It never works.

Dear Israel, get out of the alleged Palestinians lives and move on. They can only fix themselves, but you have to quit thinking they are your problem; rather- YOUR PEOPLE ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.

As far as Israel is concerned, it does not matter who is representing the alleged Palestinians. The names of the organizations, the names of the leadership, the dates, times and places have changed over the past seventy years. Yet nothing has actually changed. It is irrelevant who the alleged “peace partners” are in this circle jerk of inefficient and incompetent betrayal with a lack of leadership.

This is because the ideology is what never changes.

This is a bad marriage and it is time for Israel to leave the marriage.

It is time for Israel and the alleged Palestinians to get a divorce.

When your neighbor identifies themselves as your enemy, believe them.

When your enemy says they want to kill you, believe them.

When the president of the alleged Palestinians calls upon his people to spill the blood of Jews, believe him.

My criticism of Israel is the following:

1Jewess

• You cannot give up land for peace because when you remove any buffer zone of protection- it allows your enemy to be even closer to you, thus making you an easier target.
  • You cannot negotiate with someone who only wants to hurt you. When your neighbor chooses violence, they are sending a message that they no longer want to talk; they only want to kill you.
  • You cannot make peace with the weak. You cannot make peace with a peoplehood that is divided against itself. You cannot make peace with a peoplehood who thinks you should not exist.
  • Israel needs to give no effs about what the international community thinks of them. Why? Because no one is coming to save the Jews. No one can protect us except for Israel.
  • Dear Prime Minister and Knesset, stop appeasing the international community. Start focusing on the protection of your people. Be pro-active now and realize that it is not your job to fix the alleged Palestinian peoplehood. They can only fix themselves- this is not to be laid at your feet.
  • Cut off the snake’s head. Demand that the PA deport terrorist and their collaborators from Areas A & B to Gaza.
  • It’s time to end this insanity that has no light at the end of the tunnel. It’s time to admit that nothing has changed. You- Israel have made all the concessions.

Are there any good Palestinian families who are peaceful? Sure. There are some 4 million alleged Palestinians (depending who you ask). I am certain someone is good…

Utilitarianism says:

Sacrifice the few for the greater good of the many. I am okay with this. If after seventy years, 70 YEARS I SAID– there has been no progress, then it is time to stop doing everything that doesn’t work and do something that will.

Make the Palestinians own their issues. Place responsibility on them for their incitement, their racism, their violence, their corruption and their government’s lack of financial transparency. HAND THE ENTIRETY OF PALESTINIANS TO PALESTINIANS.  NO APOLOGIES

(This was written stream of consciousness with no proof reading or editing.This is not a right wing or left wing issue. This has nothing to do with liberalism or conservatism. Safety, security and protection are not political.)

Advertisements

About jewess

I am a Judaic Studies academic who loves all facets of Jewry. I am at my core and artistic being, as I am a classically trained pianist and composer. I love aesthetics and my dog. I am a misanthrope, but try to be kind to everyone.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to NO APOLOGIES

1. Pingback: NO APOLOGIES | Jewess Blog

• jewess says:

Every time I hear a Jew say:
      “Well what about the Jewish terrorist?”

I want to slap your mouth off.

In the US, domestic terrorism is defined as:

“Domestic terrorism” means activities with the following three characteristics:

Involve acts dangerous to human life that violate federal or state law;
      Appear intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination. or kidnapping; and
      Occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the U.S.
      Guess what fellow Jews. You sound like a jackass when you use the phrase “Jewish terrorists.”

Additionally, it is illogical to compare mass terrorism carried out by Arabs/ Palis against our people to the number of Jews who lost their shit one day, snapped and went after an Arab as an act of revenge because they murdered their family member.

It’s like taking a big bag of rice and saying- “Oh look, here is one, and Ooohhh I found another one- there, see?”

Sorry, big difference. Zero commonality.

You will also be the same jackass who reads this post and says-” oh, so she clearly is excusing the few rare incidents where a Jew killed an Arab in an act of revenge.”
      Nope. You still got it wrong. You are still stupid.
      I’m not justifying shit.

It’s an abomination when a Jew takes revenge.

It’s ignorant, regressive leftism and damaging to Jews when you make a point of stating such a disproportionate remark that it inherits and paves the way for more hate of my people.

Dear stupid Jew, go live with the Arab and Palestinian population that you bend over backwards for to accommodate.
      Guess what?
      If they kill you in your sleep just for being a Jew,
      I won’t target them to take revenge on your life- because I’m not that kind of Jew.

You will be remembered as a jackass appeaser who constantly played to the other side to be accepted and liked.

You aren’t winning points with us. You aren’t changing the world or creating peace.
      You are lemon juice on every wound they inflict on us.

I hope your Arab and Palestinian friends will be there for you through thick and thin.
      I have a few Arab friends I can count on- but I don’t disparage my own people by making retarded statements.

Fuck you and you’re welcome everyone.

2. Fred Maroun says:

I don’t agree 100% with the steps proposed, but I certainly agree with the general sentiment. Israel must take unilateral steps to extricate itself from the Palestinian problem.

Thank you Kara for your powerful writing.

3. roberthakim says:

Reblogged this on Robbie's Blog and commented:
    The Israeli leadership hadn’t learned from their looser decision to forsake Lebanon’s security zone in order to appease the Arba Imahot and the public opinion re the losses in IDF troops; and, to withdraw from the Ghaza strip while uprooting settlers in order to show good will to the PA. Both decisions were Grand failures and ended up costing Israel folds of the anticipated loss while in combat. Moreover, as long as the illusion of coexistence hovers around the halls of the Knesset, there will be no peace within the borders of Israel. Sorry to poop on your party leftist loosers!!!

• Michael Schneider says:

It all sounds good.
      But remember when Arik Sharon ,became Prime Minister, no leftist by any means, said, “The view is different from this chair!” He was referring to an often repeated line from our most important supporter, the USA. That line was and still is, “No spare parts!” referring to spare parts for our fighter ‘planes!! Absolutely, the present American president would certainly slap an embargo on Israel’s spare parts to keep our fighter planes flying.

• roberthakim says:

I fondly remember when Arik became PM however, now RIP, I loathe his decisions to appease Arabs and appeal to Americans. The latter only proved to be a losing strategy!