Today there was a mass shooting in a shopping/business area of Tel Aviv. This is terrorism. This happens daily in Israel.
I never criticize Israel and I tend to be so overly protective of her that I resent those Jews who do criticize her. Today is the day I will openly criticize her because I want to protect my people.
Remaining in a relationship or a negotiation with an enemy who explicitly wants to harm you is not valuable. It is a position that has no winners, only losers.
This reminds me of my mother. She stayed in an abusive relationship for thirty-seven and a half years. I left when I was seventeen, this is to say nothing of the half a dozen times I ran away from home between the ages of six and seventeen.
My mother did not have a day of peace, a day of reasonableness or cohesiveness in her marriage. It was nothing but broken promises, lies, abuse and harm. Yet she stayed in it because she thought if she kept being a good person and continued to pray, that one day it would be okay.
You cannot fix other people’s problems. You cannot change anyone but yourself. This is like the codependent parent with the heroin addict child who thinks they can fix their kid. It never works.
Dear Israel, get out of the alleged Palestinians lives and move on. They can only fix themselves, but you have to quit thinking they are your problem; rather- YOUR PEOPLE ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
As far as Israel is concerned, it does not matter who is representing the alleged Palestinians. The names of the organizations, the names of the leadership, the dates, times and places have changed over the past seventy years. Yet nothing has actually changed. It is irrelevant who the alleged “peace partners” are in this circle jerk of inefficient and incompetent betrayal with a lack of leadership.
This is because the ideology is what never changes.
This is a bad marriage and it is time for Israel to leave the marriage.
It is time for Israel and the alleged Palestinians to get a divorce.
When your neighbor identifies themselves as your enemy, believe them.
When your enemy says they want to kill you, believe them.
When the president of the alleged Palestinians calls upon his people to spill the blood of Jews, believe him.
My criticism of Israel is the following:
- You cannot give up land for peace because when you remove any buffer zone of protection- it allows your enemy to be even closer to you, thus making you an easier target.
- You cannot negotiate with someone who only wants to hurt you. When your neighbor chooses violence, they are sending a message that they no longer want to talk; they only want to kill you.
- You cannot make peace with the weak. You cannot make peace with a peoplehood that is divided against itself. You cannot make peace with a peoplehood who thinks you should not exist.
- Israel needs to give no effs about what the international community thinks of them. Why? Because no one is coming to save the Jews. No one can protect us except for Israel.
- Dear Prime Minister and Knesset, stop appeasing the international community. Start focusing on the protection of your people. Be pro-active now and realize that it is not your job to fix the alleged Palestinian peoplehood. They can only fix themselves- this is not to be laid at your feet.
- Cut off the snake’s head. Demand that the PA deport terrorist and their collaborators from Areas A & B to Gaza.
- It’s time to end this insanity that has no light at the end of the tunnel. It’s time to admit that nothing has changed. You- Israel have made all the concessions.
Are there any good Palestinian families who are peaceful? Sure. There are some 4 million alleged Palestinians (depending who you ask). I am certain someone is good…
Sacrifice the few for the greater good of the many. I am okay with this. If after seventy years, 70 YEARS I SAID– there has been no progress, then it is time to stop doing everything that doesn’t work and do something that will.
Make the Palestinians own their issues. Place responsibility on them for their incitement, their racism, their violence, their corruption and their government’s lack of financial transparency. HAND THE ENTIRETY OF PALESTINIANS TO PALESTINIANS. NO APOLOGIES
(This was written stream of consciousness with no proof reading or editing.This is not a right wing or left wing issue. This has nothing to do with liberalism or conservatism. Safety, security and protection are not political.)